Essential experience, qualities, and qualifications:
• Experience as a current or recently retired Warrant Officer, SNCO or a current SSI in another Contingent; junior ranks will be considered on their merits.
• Successful experience of working in military or youth organisations.
• Must have been a member of the Regular, Reserve service or Cadet Forces and be entitled to wear the appropriate uniform (advice can be sought from the Contingent Commander)
• In line with MoD policy, candidates must be under the age of 60 for new appointments and will be required to retire at 65
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral and able to communicate at all levels
• ICT literate to a good standard and able to use Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and email
• This post requires the individual to have a level of physical fitness to allow the proper performance of the duties involved
• Full UK driving license, be prepared to undertake and pass D1 and E if not in possession, within the probation period.
• Suitable to work with children. The job is subject to an enhanced disclosure.