You will be organised, flexible, reliable and a good team member with strong inter-personal skills. Previous school experience would be an advantage but not conditional. The applicant is likely to be an ex or serving NCO/Officer of the regular, reserve or cadet forces and have a good working knowledge of the cadet movement as a whole.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure the safety of the cadets, pupils and staff at all times. This is to include security briefings as it affects CCF members when visiting barracks, training establishments and training areas
- Planning and delivery of the CCF training syllabus to include:
- Secure arms, ammunition and other stores held;
- Organise and manage the general administration of Knights’ CCF including routine mail, filing and records.
- Closely liaise with those external agencies that provide training, facilities and instructors to the contingent. This
will include London CTT, military careers officers and staff, the London District CQMS and other CCF’s, Police and Prevent
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Knights Academy is a vibrant school community with a relentless focus on high expectations and aspirations. We are a 11-18 school in one of England’s leading hard Federations, with a commitment to recruit talented individuals who share our vision to be the provider of exceptional education for all our children.
If you feel that this position is of interest and you have the right experience, skills and ambition to make a real impact then we’d like to hear from you.
To apply please complete the application form found on our website at www.habsfed.org.uk/StaffVacanc... and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.